This is the dresser I got to replace my husband's dresser and night stand ( click the links to see original post) I originally found it at an estate sale and he liked it and wanted it.
The dresser was in really good shape just missing a few knobs. I stained the sides and two of the drawers and painted the top and outside with Behr gentle rain. The other four drawers I painted in Behr antique tin and painted the details in red.
Here's the part where I change my mind and start second guessing myself. I think it might look too busy there are a lot of horizontal stripes so I was thinking it will be an easy fix to just paint the lowest brown drawer grey. That would make three grey drawers on the bottom to help anchor it and make it look less busy. Any thought before I jump in and go for it.