November 21, 2011

Too Many Dressers Not Enough Space

I found this dresser on craigslist, I love the style.  This is the second one I've seen in the last month but I got this for a great price and couldn't wait to redo it.  The original plan was to paint it and trade out my daughters dresser for this one but I liked it too much and since I am the only one it our family without a dresser I thought it should be mine.  Luckily I have another dresser in my garage that Im now really painting for my daughters room.
   Now the problem is....the dresser won't fit in my bedroom! (I WILL make it fit though) 

BEFORE

AFTER









Linking to:
you are talking too much









Photobucket






vif187



Stuff and Nonsense


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. looks amazing after you redone it.
    it's so vintage and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty! I love all of the colors, and the KEYHOLES! :) I like the runner you have on it too, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresser looks great! Love the color combo. You HAVE to make it fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for "making" the dresser fit in your room. It's too cute I would have had to have it also. I like the vintage feel and how you painted it. Love keyholes also. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! i love the mix of colors and finishes.... you are so good at coming up with eye catching and unique pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shape of the dresser is beautiful and you did a fantastic job bringing it back to life! Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings, Becky
    www.fromgentogen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh I love this piece! Amazing curves!!!! :o) Nowwww I just need to find one of these for me on craigslist!!! Thanks for the inspiration and for linking up!
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - love the different colors you used and that you kept some of the wood as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful piece - those lines are to die for! Jealous that you're finding stuff like that on Craigslist! -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the curves on this dresser! I can never find anything like that here in Australia without it costing the absolute earth. Great choice of colours. I'd love it if you linked this up to my party www.megandmums.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job, love the gorgeous shape of this piece, thanks for joining in for VIF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. I love how funky and different and original it is! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun piece! And it's in my favorite colors! Very inspirational. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete