November 30, 2011

Elegant Grey Dresser

This was a hard dresser because I could not decide what color to paint it.  In the beginning it was white so I thought  hey I could paint it green (I love green) but will it sell? I thought maybe blue or teal there are so many beautiful shades right now but that's more of a spring color.  I kept thinking I want it classy and the grey (elephant skin by Behr) I found went nicely with the glass knobs.  whenever I can't pick a color I just use all my favorite.  Well here it is in one color.








Linking to:
DomesticallySpeaking
Photobucket


Photobucket

Stuff and Nonsense

The Shabby Nest
Redoux

4 comments:

  1. She's pretty!
    hugs and happy holidays from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous. Love the color, and oh those knobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet dresser. The color is perfect for it.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete