May 18, 2012

Cool Tables

End table makeover from a $10 yard sale find to fabulous traditional.  I asked my six year old what he thought about the end tables he said they "were cool".  He's not too much help in writing a descriptions.  The colors I used are Behr cathedral gray and mountain pine and like my son said they are cool colors.  I changed the hardware and added a little distressing.  Now they are lot better than the originals.  

Before

After









linking to

you are talking too muchMy Uncommon Slice of Suburbia{Primp}shabby creek cottageDecorating Insanity

8 comments:

  1. These look really great. You have a good eye!
    ~cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! I love the colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing what a little paint can do?? You too these two table from drab to GORGEOUS.

    8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have made those tables come alive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great table makeover! Your son is right...they're cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great..love the new hardware and the two colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful before and after, love the color combo :)

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete