July 29, 2012

Sophisticated Teal


The color I chose for this little dresser is called Sophisticated Teal by Behr but I think it also describes her well.  It did start as a simple yet boring dresser so I painted some white trim and changed the color of the hardware.  I also added a small wooden embellishment I painted white.  I thought it needed a little bit more character so I painted a little design on the sides and front. 

Before

After








Linking to:


My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaPrimitive and Proper
{Primp}
Fridays UnfoldedShabby Art BoutiqueThe Shabby Nest

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Emily - perfect color for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    what an great transformation. It's amazing what the right paint color, talent, and lots of elbow grease can do.
    so glad to have found your blog.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Behr paints and she wears it so well.....Very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! And, I love the color. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from BNOTP. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/make-it-pretty-monday-week-9.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color and it would look beautiful in my bedroom. Think I need to take a trip to Lowes! -_^ I really like the way the hardware came out. Good job! I'm a new follower and saw your link over at Tuesdays Treasures. I'd love if you'd link this lovely at my Frugal Treasures Tuesday Party!
    Barbe

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colors and love the corner details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those knobs are like jewelry!
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Love the colors. Will be featured tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete